- Army & RAAF Graduations
- Family gatherings
- Weekend getaways
- Sporting events and Racing carnivals
- University Residential schools
Home away from home
- Peaceful 3 Bedroom Cottage
- No minimum stay
- Pet Friendly
- Disabled Access
- Ducted heating and cooling
- LCD TV, iPod/iPhone dock
- Full Kitchen and microwave
Location, Location, Location
- Metres to the Botanic Gardens
- Minutes to city centre, medical facilities, specialists and TAFE
- Easy 10-15 minute drive to Kapooka, RAAF, airport and University
“We travel a lot with our dog and what a find! Comfortable stay and secure yard and many little extras to make us feel welcome.”
– Trevor and Marg, Bendigo
“The most perfect stay for our family to attend the march out at Kapooka. So good to be all together and have a house that felt like home.Thank you!”
– Morgan family. Townsville
“Recently came for family reunion.Great house, fantastic location and so close to The playground at the Beautiful botanic gardens.Will never stay at a motel again.”
Services at hand
A three minute drive to town but with local shopping centre – supermarket, hotel, chemist, newsagent & post office – just 3 block away there’s no need to leave leafy Turvey Park.
• Rear ramp access and walk in shower is ideal for elderly or people with disabilities.
• Very secure rear yard is ideal for young children and pets.
• At the end of the street is the award winning Botanic Gardens, a fantastic childrens playground, museum, zoo and Chinese gardens – ideal for walking, playing or relaxing.
- Main Street – Baylis and Fitzmaurice Streets
- Botanical garden
- Turvey Tops Shopping Centre
- 10 mins to Kapooka
- 15 mins to Airport
- 10 mins to University
Weekly Special – $10% discount
Our weekly special is available only for 7 night stays or more!
Longer stays are available by contacting us.