- Army & RAAF Graduations
- Family gatherings
- Weekend getaways
- Sporting events and Racing carnivals
- University Residential school
Home away from home
- Peaceful 3 Bedroom Cottage
- No minimum stay
- Pet Friendly
- Disabled Access
- Ducted heating and cooling
- LCD TV, iPod/iPhone dock
- Full Kitchen and microwave
Location, Location, Location
- Metres to the Botanic Gardens
- Minutes to city centre, medical facilities, specialists and TAFE
- Easy 10-15 minute drive to Kapooka, RAAF, airport and University
“What an amazing house! So comfortable and still maintains all those original features! Every visit I find something new to gaze at.”
– Megan, Griffith
“Perfect for our needs. Brings back all the happy memories of Nannas house.Love the personal touches!”
– Sharon & Friends, Sydney
“Makes residential schools at CSU so much better to be able to come home to this. Its an amazing house! Thank you for making us feel so welcome!”
– The girls from Newcastle
Services at hand
A three minute drive to town but with local shopping centre – supermarket, hotel, chemist, newsagent & post office – just 3 block away there’s no need to leave leafy Turvey Park.
- Secure rear yard is ideal for young children and pets.
- Around the corner are the award winning Botanic Gardens, a fantastic childrens playground, museum, zoo and Chinese gardens – ideal for walking, playing or relaxing.
- Main Street – Baylis and Fitzmaurice Streets
- Botanical garden
- Turvey Tops Shopping Centre
- 10 mins to Kapooka
- 15 mins to Airport
- 10 mins to University
Weekly Special – $10% discount
Our weekly special is available only for 7 night stays or more!
Longer stays are available by contacting us.